In order to deposit, you must first be a registered member.
To learn what payment methods are accepted at pacific poker, please click on Accepted Payment Methods.
If you are already a member, please follow the instructions below to deposit to your account:
- Open the main lobby.
- Log in by entering your username and password.
- Click on the Cashier button.
- Click on Deposit.
- You will be presented with several payment methods to deposit by.
- If you do not see your preferred payment method, click on More Deposit Methods; you will be presented with a menu of all of the payment methods accepted from your country of residence.
- Click on your preferred payment method and follow the on screen instructions (or click Learn How or Learn More for step-by-step instructions on depositing by this payment method).
Note that depending on the payment method you choose and your account currency, your deposit may be subject to a currency conversion by pacific poker and/or your chosen payment method provider.
If needed, pacific poker will apply an exchange rate to your deposit according to the daily exchange rate used by our bank. This exchange rate will be clearly stated and available for your confirmation before submitting your deposit. Exchange rates and fees levied by your chosen payment method provider will be presented once your deposit is approved.
pacific poker utilise the most advanced security and encryption technologies available, to ensure that your transaction and all of your financial information are completely secure.