What is pacific poker's Bonus Policy?
pacific poker's Bonus Policy states that:
- Subject to pacific poker's discretion and the rules set out below, new players may receive a 100% Welcome Bonus of up to $400 in relation to their first deposit to their pacific poker account. pacific poker reserves the right to limit the Welcome Bonus to (i) one bonus per household or (ii) one bonus per computer terminal.
-PLEASE NOTE: All monetary amounts referred to herein this Bonus Policy are in US Dollars. Where players receive any bonus in currencies other than US Dollars, such bonus amounts shall be given to players based on the US Dollar amount according to the relevant daily exchange rate.
- The terms "Initial Deposit Welcome Bonus", "First Deposit Bonus", "Match Up Bonus" and "First Time Bonus" all refer to the same Welcome Bonus.
Special Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions:
- To be eligible for any bonus included as part of this special 100% up to $400 Welcome Bonus promotion (the "Promotion"), a player must open a new pacific poker account and make a first deposit equal to or greater than the minimum required deposit.
- The Welcome Bonus will then be remitted to the player's account in $10 increments each time the player has collected 10 Status Points per every $1 of the Welcome Bonus. For example: If you make a first deposit of $100, then you will receive your Welcome Bonus in pending installments of $10; each time you generate 100 Status Points, $10 will be released into your account up to 100% of your deposit amount = $100
- An explanation as to how Status Points are accumulated can be found on our How to earn Status Points (SPs) and Bonus Points (BPs) page.
- The Welcome Bonus shall expire within 90 days of your first deposit.
- Players who benefit from this Promotion will not be eligible to benefit from any other first deposit bonus promotions.
- In the event of any type of bonus abuse, as such shall be determined by pacific poker, pacific poker reserves the right to discontinue the player's pacific poker membership and to prevent the player from accessing pacific poker in the future.
- Players are permitted to make deposits following their initial deposits in order to reach certain bonus levels, however only the initial deposit amount shall be considered in relation to awarding the Welcome Bonus.
- pacific poker shall deposit all bonuses into a player's account within seventy-two (72) hours of the player becoming eligible to receive them.
- The terms and conditions for the Promotion shall be read in conjunction with 888.com's End-user License Agreement.
- This is a time-limited promotion. pacific poker reserves the right to discontinue the Promotion at any time and at its sole discretion.
- The Promotion shall commence on April 5th, 2011 and shall conclude on a date to be determined and posted on the pacific poker.com website.
- Players may be entitled to one Welcome Bonus - players who make their first deposit with one of 888's "skins" and who have or previously had an account with any site owned or operated by 888, including any "skin", shall not be entitled to a Welcome Bonus.
- Players who are offered an pacific poker calculation tool in their registration form, shall be eligible to receive this tool on top of their Welcome Bonus, provided that they make their first deposit within twenty-four (24) hours from registration.
- This Bonus Policy applies to all event or promotion funds received in excess of regular payouts.
- All immediate (non-pending) bonuses may be withdrawn only after a player has collected 2.5 Bonus Points per every $1 of the received bonus amount. For example, a player must first accumulate 25 Bonus Points before withdrawing a bonus totaling $10. When the foregoing wagering requirement has been completed, the bonus and any winnings generated from the bonus will be available for withdrawal.
- pacific poker reserves the right to withhold the amount of any bonus from a player's withdrawal.
- All bonuses, promotional offers and winnings related to same must fulfill points accumulation requirements at pacific poker within thirty (30) days of being credited to a player's account, or within the period specified in the notification of a promotional offer if different. Otherwise any available bonus amount and promotional offer (and in some cases all winnings generated through same) not used by a player within the relevant time period will be cancelled and removed from the player's bankroll.
- pacific poker reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at a time of its choosing, to revoke any bonuses and promotional offers, or any parts thereof.
- Any winnings generated from bonus money, whether in whole or in part, shall be paid to the winning player as follows: (i) a payment to the player's real bankroll up to the bet amount that was funded from real money; (ii) a payment to the player's 'bonus wallet' up to the original bonus amount used to fund the bet or up to the amount that was in the player's 'bonus wallet' prior to funding the bet, whichever is greater; and (iii) a payment of remaining winnings to the player's real bankroll if associated with poker games or to the 'bonus wallet' if the general bonus was played in casino games.
- Bonuses differ according to the offering in which they are played and can be included in more than one offering.
- In some cases, if the amount initially deposited in order to generate the bonus is withdrawn, the current bonus amount (and any winnings which may have been generated through the wagering of the bonus amount) will be cancelled.
- If the buy-in amount is not returned during the bonus cancellation/expiration/removal following a withdrawal, the bonus will have ‘Open transaction' status. During buy-out, the winnings will then be distributed to this bonus in a regular manner (as if it was not expired/cancelled/removed following a withdrawal). Once there are no open transactions left on this bonus, it will then be nullified.
- Please be advised that during a campaign or promotion where you receive any additional bonus amount, whether this is part of the original bonus or a separate amount, you may be required to accumulate further points in order to request a withdrawal of the bonus and any accumulated winnings.
- In the event of abuse, pacific poker reserves the right to discontinue the player's pacific poker membership and to prevent the player from accessing the poker room in the future.
- In the event pacific poker deems that any players acting in a group are or have attempted to abuse any bonus offer, pacific poker reserves the right to block all relevant accounts and indefinitely retain the monies therein.
- In the event of a bonus being removed from your account for any reason, we reserve the right to remove the full bonus amount together with any winnings derived from this bonus, irrespective of any point accumulation that may have occurred with the said bonus.
- Wagering on all games at 888casino contributes towards the wagering requirement but certain games contribute greater amounts than others. The following is a list of contributions towards wagering requirements for each individual game type:
|Game Category||Game Contribution|
|Video Slots & Slots, Scratch card, Keno, Race, Arcade, Dice and all other games that do not appear in the table||100%|
|All versions of Roulette, Pai Gow Poker, Caribbean Poker, Triple Card Poker & Poker table games||20%|
|All versions of Blackjack, Live Blackjack, Hi-Lo, VideoPoker, Power Video Poker, Baccarat, Live Baccarat & Live Roulette||10%|
- Wager $500 on Video Slots, the entire $500 (100%) contributes towards the wagering requirements.
- Wager $500 on Roulette, $100 (20%) contributes towards the wagering requirements
- Any winnings made under the bonus, may be withdrawn only after the wagering requirement has been fulfilled. If you wish to remove the Welcome Bonus and winnings in order to withdraw your initial deposit please contact our Member Support Department.
- Bonus points accumulated via low- risk wagering in all versions of Wild Wheel, Roulette, Baccarat and Craps bets will not be calculated as a valid wager with regard to the withdrawal requirements in pacific poker's Bonus Policy. We reserve the right to withhold any amount in excess of the member's original deposit from a member's withdrawal if the play bonus is wagered on any of the foregoing games.
- The $88/£12 bonus Terms and Conditions are incorporated herein.
- This Bonus Policy has been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Policy and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
There are no fees for any of our withdrawal services.
Last updated on September 4, 2012