Pacific Poker is owned and operated by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. (which also owns and operates Casino-on-Net).
Pacific Poker offers a variety of games, including some that are developed by third party companies, allowing us to offer our members a wider selection of gaming experiences. Where the games provided are not “in house” games of our own development, a number of additional procedures are undertaken to ensure that they adhere to our own standards. The games undergo an approval process that includes an initial acceptance test, functionality testing of all gaming actions and associated events, regression testing after version uploads, and continual post production testing. In addition, our game providers utilize their own, separate in house testing processes, including testing of the RNG.
We also provide our members with an easy to use online log of their game results.
Credit Card transactions are provided to Pacific Poker Players by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd. or its sister company Intersafe Global (Europe) Ltd., a registered company incorporated and located in Gibraltar.
Click here for RNG & Payout reports by independent auditors
Pacific Poker's Mission, Purpose, Values and Principles are as follows:
To be the best online Poker Room in the world, as measured by number
of Members and Member satisfaction.
- To provide quality entertainment to people who enjoy gambling, by giving them the opportunity to do so in a safe, fun, fair, regulated and secure environment.
- To enable our employees and shareholders to prosper and our company to grow.
Fundamental Values & Principles
At Pacific Poker we believe that the only way we can sustain our success is by focusing on the founding principles of our organization: to treat our Members the same way we would expect to be treated.
These are Pacific Poker's Fundamental Values and Principles:
- We believe that everyone should be free to do as they choose, so long as they don't infringe upon the freedom of others.
- We respect the individual. We believe that individuals who are treated with respect respond in kind.
- We insist on complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- We do what we say and we say what we do. We always live up to our commitments.
- We believe that your complaints and suggestions bring out the best in us, by allowing us to continually improve.
- We insist on giving our best effort in everything we undertake.
- We strive to be friendly and courteous, as well as fair and compassionate.
- We believe in the "Golden Rule" and shall treat you the way we would like to be treated.
- We take any and all matters related to our Members very seriously and with a sense of urgency and responsibility.
- We believe that gambling is entertainment and it should be fun.
888.com is one of the leading gambling entertainment venues on the Internet, offering both Pacific Poker and Casino-on-Net. Since its official launch in 1997, over 25 Million people have experienced 888's exciting gaming action on the World Wide Web.
888.com, Pacific Poker and Casino-on-Net are operated by Cassava Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd., a registered company, incorporated and located in Gibraltar (company registration number 83961).
Both Pacific Poker and Casino-on-Net operate under a license granted by the Government of Gibraltar under the provisions of the Gambling Ordinance for the purposes of operating an Internet Casino. If you would like more information regarding the Government of Gibraltar or the relevant licensing regulations, please visit www.gibraltar.gov.gi.
Pacific Poker and Casino-on-Net have adopted the Code of Conduct of the Interactive Gaming Council (IGC), the US based consumer advocacy group, of which both Pacific Poker and Casino-on-Net are Members.
Maximum confidentiality and security are our top priorities. We spare no effort on expense to provide our Members with a secure, fair and friendly environment. We have implemented the most up-to-date encryption and data protection methods and standards. Our expert staff keep a close eye on any individuals who appear to abuse the fun of Poker & Casino Gambling, whether it is fraud or under age gambling.
Our clients are our greatest assets; therefore we make an immense effort to establish an honest and trusting relationship with each and every individual. At Pacific Poker and Casino-on-Net winnings are paid promptly, and our friendly and reliable staff provide individual attention to any and all of our Member's needs.